Club auto – ASAAB
ASAAB is the reference automobile club in Armagnac Bigorre. It counts each year nearly 1000 members. It is the organizer of the main races on the Circuit Paul Armagnac: Circuits French Cup, Easter Cups, Truck Grand Prix…
Your 2019 license and membership:
Note: if you take both licences (auto and moto), you only pay the auto club membership of €70.
NEW: from December 17, 2018, the application and the payment of the 2019 license is done directly on the FFSA website. You can follow the guide indicating the steps to perform here : donwload the guide, or follow the video:
1. License application
Apply online on the FFSA website: licence.ffsa.org . The payment of your license is done directly on the site of the FFSA.
Reminder ASA code: 0914 – Association ASA Armagnac Bigorre
NB: do not forget to provide a medical certificate to send back to the FFSA via your intranet.
2. Club Membership
Once you have paid for your membership, you will receive your club membership card in return.
Benefits for all members :
The member card is an invitation to events organized by Auto & Moto Associations and their sections. This card also entitles you to a preferential rate on the occasion of the Classic Festival organized on the Paul Armagnac Circuit by the M3 Company, and a the free entry for the French Drift Championship.
Benefits for licencees only:
- Preferential rate for Club Days (driving sessions)
- Participate in the club championship: annual ranking of all club drivers according to the results obtained with awards ceremony at the end of the season.
- 10% discount on the circuit shop and online store (ask for discount code)
- Discounts with our partner automotostop.com : up to 20% on you order (ask for discount code).
ASAAB is also:
Assistance for other associations in organizing their races on all types of surfaces: Sections
- Autocross Club Duffort : Autocross / Sprint Car Duffort
Club Automobile Mirande Astarac
Echappement Elusates : Autocross / Sprint Car Aydie, Truck Cross / 2cv Cross Aydie, Rallye All Ground Gers Armagnac
Ecurie Bigorre Tarbes Auto Sport : Hill Climb Tarbes / Osmets / Luby, Slalom Pursuit Tarbes
Ecurie des Gaves : Hill Climb Cauterets, Slalom Lourdes
Les Kangourous d’Embounet : Autocross / Sprint Car Tournecoupe
Racing Club Condomois : Slalom Condom
- Nicolas MILAN (Clio Cup Multiple winner)
and many more…